Being agile have launched a new and exclusive one day Agile Team Experience Day for small to medium size businesses and teams in Cornwall to help them generate results faster, work together, communicate better, and improve their performance.
The day is a practical and hands on experience where attendees will learn all about agile working. During the day attendees will ;
- Gain an understanding of key concepts and principles of agile working
- Apply agile thinking, methods and tools to current roles, teams, projects and products
- Identify key areas where adopting agile approaches will be most effective for the team
- Find quick wins to help positively move teams, products and projects forward immediately
- Gain practical experience by applying and implementing agile on the day
- Enhance team working, improve communication and visibility of work
The day is customised for the team, and during the day agile tools and methods will be applied that can be immediately implemented.
The one-day course is available to 10 Cornish teams at an exclusive rate until 31 March 2018 of £795.00 Terms & Limits apply.
Being agile is run by Belinda Waldock who works with teams to apply agile working successfully within their own environments. Her ‘Being Agile’ approach has been adopted by a broad range of high growth businesses across many business sectors from tech to tourism, finance to marketing.
Belinda has worked with small and medium businesses across Cornwall for nearly 20 years, helping them to grow and realise their potential. Her book Being Agile in Business, published by Pearson, has been internationally published and translated into Chinese, and shortlisted as the CMI Management Book of the Year.
For further information and to book your Agile Team Experience Day please email email@example.com
“Belinda has enabled us to not only understand agile methodology, but also to anticipate change in our fast-moving sector, streamline workflows and discover new ways to collaborate in and out of the organisation”
“We very quickly gained an understanding of what Agile is, how to use it, and how to be more agile in our approach. The team adopted the Agile Boards straight after our first session!”
“upbeat, positive vibe”
“brilliant, friendly and supportive”
Start being an agile team today, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org