Introduce your teams to Agile Project Management through our series of courses and workshops
Agile is a business management methodology that has in recent years grown in popularity, endorsed by businesses as an approach that enables business directors and managers to engage their teams and develop high performing and sustainable business models and operations.
Agile Project management methods are proven to help business to identify and overcome barriers to growth. At its core, agile is a methodology that has developed to deliver positive results in environments of extreme change and uncertainty.
- Understand and apply agile methods in your working world
- Discover strategies and tools to make you work faster and better
- Find out how to anticipate change and navigate uncertainty
- Gain immediate clarity and control in any situation
- Streamline and improve your day to day productivity
- Uncover new ways to communicate and collaborate
Agile Introduction Workshops
The agile methodology is introduced through a 1 or 2 day workshop tailored to the business, teams and individuals. Delegates will work on their own projects and at the end of the workshop have tools, materials as well as a sound understanding of the method to take away and implement.
This workshop is an ideal introduction to Agile and will help boards, management teams, delivery teams or individuals to understand where and how agile can be of value within the business.
Agile Project Management Workshop (also available as a half day 1:1 online workshop)
An introduction to Agile Project Management for you and your team, this workshop introduces the agile method and how to practically apply it to current projects and workload. At the end of the workshop individuals will have their own agile manifesto and everything needed to implement agile methods.
- Agile Thinking – understand and develop an agile mind set
- Agile Method – identify structures and methods for success
- Agile Approach – implement practical tools and techniques
“Thought the workshop was presented extremely well, it had an upbeat, positive vibe”
“Brilliant, friendly and supportive”
“We need to use this soon”
“Simple & easy to follow”
Contact us for further information and to discuss your needs further email@example.com